TENDER OFF-THE-SHOULDER SPRING LOOKS
One of this spring’s biggest fashion obsessions is the off-the-shoulder trend, and it doesn’t seem to be going away anytime soon. Louis Vuitton, Miu Miu, and Balenciaga are just some of the many designers suggesting you expose your collarbone this spring, and you’d be remiss not to try this playful skin-baring trend right now. Sun-kissed shoulders have the power to add sex appeal to anything you’re wearing. With dozens of off-the-shoulder tops out there, there are many ways to incorporate this style into your wardrobe. It turns out that off-the-shoulder outfits are actually quite versatile and can be dressed up to achieve a super cool casual chic look. They expose just the right amount of skin without being too sexy (not that there is anything wrong with super sexy vibes), and they work with everyone no matter your individual style. It is safe to say that after reading the following style tips on how to rock off-the-shoulder tops you will be purchasing them within the next few days.
- For a ridiculously easy summer look, pair a colorful off-the-shoulder top with denim shorts and a cute, simple necklace
2. If you want a full-on Coachella vibe, wear an off-the-shoulder crop top with printed shorts, a floppy hat, a chocker, and some converse shoes or combat boots.
3. Another ridiculously easy spring style is converting a regular tee into an off-the-shoulder top. Let it show off only one shoulder by tying the tee on one side and letting the opposite side fall down your arm for a creative look.
4. A great way to rock this style during the spring for almost any occasion is pairing an off-the-shoulder shirt with a maxi skirt. Just tuck it in for an easy, comfy, and chic look.
5. If you are feeling particularly summery already, grab a see-through or lacy off-the-shoulder top and wear it as a bathing suit cover-up.
6. A top that shows off your shoulders and leaves your top half bare is perfect for piling on layers of necklaces and showing off your favorite bra.
7. Springtime can still be a little cold at times. So on those days, wear your off-the-shoulder top with jeans and knee high boots, and keep your shoulders warm with a cozy scarf.
8. For a throwback vibe, pair a cropped off-the-shoulder shirt with a high waist denim mini skirt and sneakers or sandals. So cute yet so casual.
Find your off-the-shoulder solution for your preferred taste and get this peek-a-boo cut-outs trend on.